Saturday, November 13, 2004

Welcome to my room

I am tentatively working on this little page for the purpose of sharing some of my adventures in crochet. I just discovered the existence of crochet blogs, and I love the idea...however, I hope that I will be able to put a plethora of orginal patterns on here, and links to some of the truly lovely and fun patterns I've found on the web. I don't want to talk about my frustrations or tantalize you all with gorgeous designs that I decline to post the pattern for. I want to share, share, and share some more! I've got some wonderful little funky toys I invented, like the Funk Gophers and Catwings; cute hair decorations, sachets, slippers, and fingerless gloves. This is stuff people my age will enjoy, I hope. I'll also slip in some of the pithier thoughts I pick up in my classes. Here's one to start off:
"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware; joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware."--henry miller

Patterns tomorrow!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.