Friday, August 31, 2007

Juxtaposition






  • Sweetheart Sweater
  • Based on Stephanie Japel's top-down raglan recipe
  • Circular size 7
  • Caron Simply Soft, Wool-Ease and wool scraps
  • Buttons from local yarn shop
  • Heart chart: http://www.soxie.com/valentine.html

I think this is the best fit I've ever had in a sweater, and it's definitely going to get more wear than any sweater I've knit before. I did a bunch of increases for the bust, and in retrospect I clearly have no idea what size I am. I need to learn to make darts.





So in local news, I'm in Colorado and feeling at home, for the first time in my life. I'm working in a bookstore and Terry Pratchett is coming to Boulder next month. Life is very, very good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweater is fantastic!

I have just been remembering Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch. lately and thinking that I've got to track down another copy and read it again. All that to say, TERRY PRATCHETT! Awesome!

Teresa said...

That is so incredibly cute! Thanks so much for posting - it's inspiring me to do the same.

Kitschkween said...

you did an awesome job! it's so cute and i love the colors.

Kitschkween said...

you did an awesome job! i love the colors you chose.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.