Sunday, December 05, 2004

Craft Fair Leftovers

And boy, are there a lot of them. I made about $35 out of a possible $200. I think everyone was shopping for their parents for Christmas. Not that there were very many people there at all. So all the stuff in the pictures is up for sale, at these prices:
Gophers $4
Necklaces $3
Hats $6
PacMan $3
Flower pins and barrettes $3
Soap Savers $5
Fingerless gloves $5

I know you all crochet anyway, but if anyone doesn't feel like making the stuff, you can buy mine. =) Otherwise it will sit in a drawer somewhere, making no one happy. I don't have that many appropriate people to give them to.
If you're interested email me at thelibrarian18@yahoo.com

Shipping would be actual cost. (And I really mean that. Down to the penny.)

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.