Thursday, December 02, 2004

Watch for new patterns on Monday...

The reason I haven't posted in a week is because there's a craft fair at my college on Sunday and I'm trying to get a table. I applied late, and it's still iffy if I'll get in or not, but I'm crocheting like mad to try and get up some stock.....but I made up a bunch of new stuff over Thanksgiving which I will post as soon as this scary experience is over. Such as:
Wooly Mouse christmas ornament
Jimmy the Cat
The perfect Buddha
Scary Gophers

I also adapted a hat pattern and a mitten pattern.

So hang in there, stuff will come.

1 comment:

DAWN said...

Oh, boy--I can't wait (I'm especially interested in the Budda). Good Luck on the craft fair, I truely hope it is a success for you and you sell all of your stock!
~DAWN

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.